Monday, October 28, 2019

Newbie to CBD

Hi folks,

I have anxiety/depression as well as endometriosis and I am seeking advice for what would be the best way to ingest CBD to help, as well as the type of CBD. I've browsed this sub a bit, but I found myself pretty overwhelmed with information. So, my specific questions are:

1) Are there different types of CBD that would be more helpful for my mental illnesses vs. my physical illness? The pain from endometriosis is primarily what I want to treat, but I'm not sure if I would need something different for my anxiety/depression.

2) I have vaped weed before with very positive results, but unfortunately I do not live in a legal state. That being said, I do like the sensation of vaping. Is vaping CBD a good way to experience its effects fully? And if so, what type of pen should I get and what forms of CBD should I use? I'm open to other means of ingestion, just trying to get a general idea of what to look for. I am quite sensitive to smoking so bowls/joints/cigs are not an option for me.

I apologize if I am asking redundant questions - I used the search bar but most of the specific info I found was a bit confusing and/or didn't apply. Thanks for helping out this clueless newbie!



Submitted October 28, 2019 at 09:22PM by teolhc https://ift.tt/2MY4EhT

No comments:

Post a Comment