Wednesday, October 30, 2019

๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ

I'm ๐Ÿ…ฐ️ ๐Ÿฆ in ๐Ÿ…ฐ️ fuckin' coupe, finna pull ๐Ÿคฒ to the ๐Ÿ”ญ, nigga Who nigga? Who the fuck ๐Ÿ•Œ ๐ŸคŸ? I don't know, nigga ๐Ÿ˜ถ, nigga, pull ๐Ÿคฒ ๐Ÿ– your block, ๐Ÿท gon' ๐Ÿคฏ, nigga Go, nigga, ๐Ÿƒ‍♀️, nigga, ๐Ÿƒ‍♀️ for the po', nigga (๐Ÿš“ nigga) ๐Ÿ˜ค ๐Ÿ˜ฆ I ๐Ÿ’จ nigga Feds ๐ŸŒ‰ my ๐Ÿšช, ๐Ÿ•ด ๐Ÿ˜› the window, nigga ๐Ÿ˜ถ ๐ŸคŸ can't ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ˜ถ ๐Ÿค‘ ๐Ÿ™ƒ ๐Ÿ˜… I just ๐Ÿ‘Š ๐Ÿ…ฐ️ stain, faneto Talkin' ๐Ÿ˜› his ๐Ÿงฃ, ๐Ÿ”ซ to his throat ๐Ÿคฏ this motherfucker, he gone choke ๐Ÿ– the ⛱, ๐Ÿ– the ๐Ÿคฃ Someone ⚒ him ๐Ÿคฒ, take him to the morgue I'm ridin' through New York Finna go and ๐Ÿ’ซ New ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿคฒ Tryna take my chain, I ain't goin' ๐Ÿท gon' come and ๐Ÿคฏ New ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿคฒ ๐ŸคŸ want something? Hurry ๐Ÿคฒ ๐Ÿ‘ฆ, tryna to rob, bitch ๐Ÿท 30'd ๐Ÿคฒ Just ๐Ÿค› ๐ŸŒ‹, bitch I'm Curry'd ๐Ÿคฒ ๐Ÿง€ in my pockets, Velveeta I'm ๐Ÿ…ฐ️ ๐Ÿฆ in ๐Ÿ…ฐ️ fuckin' coupe, finna pull ๐Ÿคฒ to the ๐Ÿ”ญ, nigga Who nigga? Who the fuck ๐Ÿ•Œ ๐ŸคŸ? I don't know, nigga ๐Ÿ˜ถ, nigga, pull ๐Ÿคฒ ๐Ÿ– your block, ๐Ÿท gon' ๐Ÿคฏ, nigga Go, nigga, ๐Ÿƒ‍♀️, nigga, ๐Ÿƒ‍♀️ for the po', nigga (๐Ÿš“ nigga) ๐Ÿ˜ค ๐Ÿ˜ฆ I ๐Ÿ’จ nigga Feds ๐ŸŒ‰ my ๐Ÿšช, ๐Ÿ•ด ๐Ÿ˜› the window, nigga ๐Ÿ˜ถ ๐ŸคŸ can't ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ˜ถ ๐Ÿค‘ ๐Ÿ™ƒ ๐Ÿ˜… I just ๐Ÿ‘Š ๐Ÿ…ฐ️ stain, faneto I just ๐Ÿ‘Š ๐Ÿ…ฐ️ stain, fandango I just ๐Ÿ‘Š ๐Ÿ…ฐ️ stain, faneto I just got ๐Ÿ‘†0 for ๐Ÿ…ฐ️ fuckin' 4 I ๐Ÿ˜ต that ๐Ÿ’ฉ ๐Ÿ– ๐Ÿ…ฐ️ fuckin' ๐Ÿงฅ Ripped my ๐Ÿ‘‚, now I got 1️⃣ earlobe But I'mma still ๐Ÿšฎ some ♦️ ๐Ÿ– ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น ๐Ÿ‘ถ ๐Ÿ‘ง these ♦️ are ๐Ÿšฏ phony This ๐Ÿš— I got, ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น ๐Ÿคณ from Barcelona These ๐Ÿ‘  I got, ๐Ÿคณ from fuckin' Paris (15๐Ÿ’ฏ?) This bitch ๐Ÿ˜  'cause I don't ๐Ÿšฏ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿฅฌ ๐Ÿ…ฐ️ nigga slide, ๐Ÿ˜ถ ๐Ÿท don't ๐Ÿšฏ ๐Ÿ‘น ๐Ÿท tote pistols, ๐Ÿ˜ถ ๐Ÿท don't ๐Ÿšฏ worry (Bang Bang) I'm ๐Ÿ…ฐ️ ๐Ÿฆ in ๐Ÿ…ฐ️ fuckin' coupe, finna pull ๐Ÿคฒ to the ๐Ÿ”ญ, nigga Who nigga? Who the fuck ๐Ÿ•Œ ๐ŸคŸ? I don't know, nigga ๐Ÿ˜ถ, nigga, pull ๐Ÿคฒ ๐Ÿ– your block, ๐Ÿท gon' ๐Ÿคฏ, nigga Go, nigga, ๐Ÿƒ‍♀️, nigga, ๐Ÿƒ‍♀️ for the po', nigga (๐Ÿš“ nigga) ๐Ÿ˜ค ๐Ÿ˜ฆ I ๐Ÿ’จ nigga Feds ๐ŸŒ‰ my ๐Ÿšช, ๐Ÿ•ด ๐Ÿ˜› the window, nigga ๐Ÿ˜ถ ๐ŸคŸ can't ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ˜ถ ๐Ÿค‘ ๐Ÿ™ƒ ๐Ÿ˜… I just ๐Ÿ‘Š ๐Ÿ…ฐ️ stain, faneto



Submitted October 30, 2019 at 03:19AM by tipp133 https://ift.tt/2BV8Qsj

No comments:

Post a Comment