Thursday, October 31, 2019

Newbie looking for some guidance on CBD Oil vs Flowers

Hey guys,

Newbie here.. Looking to have some questions answered if you have the time. I struggle with anxiety at certain points in the day, claustrophobia, and depressive mood swings many many times throughout the week. A high number of people around me have been saying CBD will vastly help me with these struggles, and also keep me focus/feeling good throughout the day!

My question is should I try oil, or smoking the flower first? I don't like the high that THC gave me I smoked THC as a teenager because it didn't make me feel in control, and I'm somewhat afraid that smoking the CBD flower will do so to me. However I think I would prefer the act of smoking it seeings that I smoke cigarettes already, and I guess a tad bit of oral fixation may come into play with that. I'm also looking to try CBD because I have trouble falling asleep at night with my wondering mind that always goes 100mph.

I know these questions may seem so general, and I can find the answers by a simple search engine, but I wanted to give this a shot since it's on a more personal level and helping keep a community sub reddit going.

Cheers! ~ Tayto



Submitted October 31, 2019 at 08:44PM by couple_of_taytos https://ift.tt/2ozQ9Hw

No comments:

Post a Comment