Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Considering using CBD To treat ADD symptoms, as well as some other comorbid issues..

I’ll try to be brief: I’ve been diagnosed with ADHD, MDD, and GAD. These are mostly controlled through medication and that’s a-okay with me. The problem is that even medicated I lose interest in gaming within the first ten minutes.

My main goal is to slow down my brain to a point where some minor monotony is not such a burden. The only real success I’ve had on that regard is through opiate use, but I also understand the other reasons that worked (everything was “nice”). Make no mistake, I am not seeking an opiate analog, just something to slow me down a bit without putting me to sleep. I’m not necessarily looking for a “high” as much as I’m looking to enjoy tasks I would otherwise find boring (which is pretty much everything, but one thing at a time).

I’ve tried edibles and smoking weed, and these both either get me too high to be present, or in smaller doses make me drowsy and somewhat irritable.

I’m hoping this is the best place to do some research and get advice from people who are much more educated in the subject. If I have erred in any way in this assumption, I apologize and will take this down.



Submitted October 29, 2019 at 06:58PM by FatalisDrakari https://ift.tt/2MW7MdS

No comments:

Post a Comment