Sunday, October 27, 2019

Medterra Cbd?

Has anyone used Medterra cbd? I understand that it's not for pets but since there's no thc i don't really understand how it could hurt and the pet stuff is so incredibly expensive. We use cbd for my 60 lb dog for seizures, my 80 lb dog for pain and anxiety, and my 13 lbs cat for pain and diabetes (with insulin).

I just started using cbd for the first time for hip pain and headaches (a topical, and thefirst time I've gone more than a week without ibuprofen in probably 20 years!), and I would like to try using it daily for anxiety. I would also like my husband to try using it daily for pain and inflammation (ibd).

If anyone has any other recommendations, I'd love to hear them. I prefer to use gel caps because it's easier to get exact dosage.



Submitted October 27, 2019 at 03:08PM by milkyturtle https://ift.tt/2WkgQw8

No comments:

Post a Comment