Sunday, October 27, 2019

Should I still use cbd oil ?

Hello at start sorry for bad English it’s not my native language My first post here I smoke some cbd in past but they don’t really work well on me More than week ago I buy cbd oil 500mg And I have to say it’s really helped my with anxiety and fear for example I really scared of traveling in full bus , after I take 2 cbd drops I was fell completely normal for the first time in a bus , I also more active in university, felling so calm and rational not even want to think about panic

But now my 500mg oil is almost empty, on the box they say it should last 1,5 month , I used it in around 10 days . I don’t really know how to put this in world but I have personality which can trick myself in thinking I’m addicted or sick just reading description of illness.

And I want advice is this worth to using cbd ? I’m worried I will can’t do anything without it :( if i will use it every day And how about tolerance? (I will need using more and more? )

Thanks in advance ;)



Submitted October 27, 2019 at 03:28PM by konsacz202 https://ift.tt/368IwJ3

No comments:

Post a Comment